Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I love Flakies

Hello everyone!

Long time no talk... 

I will be doing so much more on my blog, I appreciate everyone that follows me!  As most of you may be aware, GFC will be going away soon, so if you enjoy my blog and want to stay updated you should definitatel follow my blog with Bloglovin

As you can see I changed my layout and color scheme and I added a custom made header that was done by the amazing Ana from Lac Attack

I have so many post ideas coming up, and an amazing give away coming up as well.

Today's post is Layla Ceramic Effect 53, or Butterfly Effect.  It's an amazing purple flakie and I love it.  It was sent to me by and amazing friend.

This color is a very vibrant purple color and great flakie effect.  If you have a chance to snag it you should. 



I realy love the formula and application was pretty easy.  Cleanup was also because I have no self control I added NYC Matte Me Crazy.





Thank you all for reading.  Let me know what you think of the new look.  Talk to you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good! The header looks great, lovely to see you up 'n' blogging again, welcome back x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to be back. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theyve been saying that for years! Like since I started blogging in 2010
    love this color!

    ReplyDelete