Saturday, December 8, 2012

Liebster award



http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-C-hsvmBflNY/UL4nV8e8QTI/AAAAAAAAAiU/-MlvxNiumOc/s1600/Liebster-Award.gif
Hello everyone!  I hope you are all having a great day.
I have been nominated for the Liebster award 7 times. You all are so amazing!
Sharra from The Blahg
Tara from Tara's Talons
Alyssia from Rose Tint My Nails
Liz from Makeup Obsesseddd
Lori from Skeeter Style
Rachel from Phoenix Nails
Swishie from Swishie Nails
I will answer as many questions as I can from each of you.

The rules for this award are :
-When you receive the award thank the person that gave you it and post the link to his/her blog in your post.
-List 11 random facts about yourself.
-Answer your nominator’s 11 questions.
-Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
-Create eleven questions to ask them
-Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
 11 random facts about me:
1- My favorite movie of all time is Wizard of Oz
2- I have 9 tattoos
3- I have only been painting my nails since September 2012
4- My favorite superhero is Superman
5- I love sweet tea
6- I don't drink coffee, but a Dr. Pepper in the morning is the best
7- I'm part Cherokee Indian
8- I used to work at a radio station.  I have been to so many concerts because of this and also emceed many concerts
9- I can wiggle my ears
10- My real first name is spelled how a girl would spell it.
11- I'm a very shy, reserved and quiet person in real life.
Your questions to me:
  1. PETS! Show me! If you don't have one, we can cry together. I mean, tell me what you WOULD like ;)  - I have a Miniature Chocolate Dobberman, her name is Kinzie and a black cate named Dime Bag
  2. What got you into painting your nails? - I've always liked seeing women with painted nails, so I decided WTH and stopped biting my nails so I could paint mine. I love doing it.
  3. What got you into blogging about it? - Being a male that paints his nails is a unique thing and I figured blogging about it would help other guys that may be afraid to do it, inspiration to paint their nails and help break the stereotype
  4. What's your favourite specific polish so far? - Holos.  Definately holos
  5. Is there a cause you identify with (cancer, cystic fibrosis, transgender, depression, etc, etc...)? Wanna talk about it? - Cancer, I have lost many family members and my best friend to cancer
  6. What do you (want to) do with your life? -  wanna be Superman when I grow up... Actually lately I have been really wanting to go to school to be a nail tech.  I think that would be awesome
  7. M&Ms or Smarties? - M&Ms, I love almond M&Ms
  8. Are you right handed or left handed? - Right handed
  9. What is your first memory? - I used to chase my Granny around a pillar in her house when I was little.
  10. What's your favourite indie brand polish? If you haven't tried any, which one are you lemming? aEngland - Perceval and Tristam are my favorites, and LacAttack Ana's glitters are so awesome
  11. What is the strangest/most unusual dish you have ever eaten, was it good, and where did it come from (what country is it indigenous to)?  - Caviar, I had a friend whose parents gave it to us. It was disgusting.
  12. If I could design my own line of polishes what would they be like? - I really like DC comics.  They'd be Superman, Batman, and other DC character related
  13. Where am I from? - Dallas, Texas
  14. What is your favorite song/band? - Demon Hunter, but I love heavy metal
  15. What is your favorite color? - Blue

My questions to you:
 1.What inspired you to start your blog?
2. What is your favorite thing to blog about? (i.e. nail art, new polishes, indies, oldies but goodies, etc.)

3. If you could design your own line of polishes what would they be like?

4. Where are you from?

5.
What is your all time favorite polish?
6. What's your favorite song/artist?

7. Do you have any nicknames?

8.  What is your favorite Holiday?

9. Do you have any pets? 

10. Do you have any strange habits?

11. How often do you change your polish?
 
I nominate:
Inky Whiskers Musings
Ermahgerd Perlish
My Numerous Diversions
Addicted to OPI-yum
She Naild It

4 comments:

  1. It would be so cool if you were a nail tech =D I feel like that would be just the thing to complete your life <3 You should add pics of your pets on your posts. I will squee forever.

    I loved learning about you =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came via your snowman nails (saw you on Twitter) and stayed to read on. Thought you'd like to know that Superman 3 is currently on terrestrial TV in the UK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your cat is called Dime Bag....that's badass :)

    ReplyDelete